Monday, March 10, 2014

3 Free Art Tutorial Resources


Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...


Okay, so it wasn't that long ago, but last October I wrote a tremendously long-winded blog post about my thoughts on whether or not an artist should bother going to college. Read that (if you dare) here.

In the end, I felt that the short answer was no.



Again, read the post for all of my thoughts on the matter, but the main reason is the tremendous financial costs and unnecessary amount of time that it takes. In the creative world, hiring professionals simply do not care if you have a piece of paper that says you studied art for 4+ years. They want to see results. Not a curriculum vitae.

As many of you may know, the internet contains a wealth of free information on just about anything. In the case of art--it is no different.

While there are certainly great paid resources on the web (usually costing far less than college), today I want to just point you to some free ones.

Everybody likes free stuff right?


So without further ado...



* * * Blog has been moved to my website * * *

Read full post here

No comments:

Post a Comment